All Natural Bully Sticks - 6"
You save: $-19.99 USD (100%)
Our premium, All Natural Bully sticks are sourced from Free Range Cattle in South America where hormones and other harmful chemicals are not used whatsoever.
- SOURCED FROM FREE RANGE GRASS FED CATTLE - Our bully sticks are sourced from free range cattle in South America, no hormones or GMO's are used on these cattle.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Brutus & Barnaby's manufacturers guarantee means we personally hand inspect each bully and stand behind our products, if you are not satisfied with our product we will refund your purchase price no questions asked.
- LOW/NO ODOR - These bully sticks are very low odor and you will not be smelling these around your house.
- NO ADDED CHEMICALS - No dyes or other chemical treatments were used in the production of these bullies, so no colors to run into your couch or carpet.
- LEAN SOURCE OF PROTEIN - Not only a great treat for your dog, but these bullies are also 100% thick premium beef. Each bully stick is going to challenge your dog, helping him release pent-up energy.
Shipping & Returns-SHIPS WITHIN 24 HRS all orders will ship within 24 hrs of when the order was placed -ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 2PM will be shipped the same day -RETURN POLICY if you are in anyway not satisfied you will be refunded 100%, no return necessary
i’ve been buying dog treats for 50 years AND
these are the absolute best dog treats i’ve found.
bar none. moose and buck told me so !
So Pancake LOVES the Pig Ears and Cow Ears so for Christmas we purchased the Bully Sticks. It goes without saying, same great quality. She loves all your products, she was fussy about the Sweet Potatoes but now that her cousins love them, she now loves them. You have a great recipe to keep our pups happy! I love posting on instagram with your treats.
The bully sticks are thick, great quality and last a long time. They’re lower odor than other ones we’ve tried too which I’m definitely happy about!!
I have 2 labs and no matter what they are doing, they hear the bag and come running. They live these bully sticks. Big enough to keep them occupied but not too big.